Clearmet Partials Medium Pk/5
AVAILABILITY: In stock (100 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Clearmet Partials Medium Pk/5IMPORTANT NOTE: Prior to injection process, follow instructions on necessary moisture removal.
Clearmet is a revolutionary new clear thermoplastic resin specifically designed for durability and biocompatibility. The thermoplastic microcrystalline transparent polyamide material is intended for use in an injection molding process. Unlike conventional metal partials, Clearmet is an ultra- transparent framework. Patients can now enjoy a lightweight partial without a metal taste or undesirable metal clasps showing on their teeth. No one will ever know a partial denture restoration is being worn.
Some unique features include:
- Frame is invisible in the mouth
- Stain-resistant, odor-free material
- Clasps are adjustable with a warm three-prong plier, making it easy to adjust chairside
- Can be relined and repaired in saddle areas
- Clasps are tooth bearing, not tissue bearing
- 90% into undercut creates excellent retention
- Small: 5 tubes/package, 1.77″ (25.5mm x 45mm)
- Medium: 5 tubes/packge, 3.03″ (25.5mm x 77mm)