ANASEPT Antimicrobial Skin & Wound Cleanser Hostpital and Professional Use 237ml
Anasept® Antimicrobial Skin and Wound Cleanser is a clear, isotonic liquid that helps in the mechanical removal of the debris and foreign material from the application site.
- Anasept® is an extremely safe and gentle antimicrobial skin and wound cleanser that contains a broad-spectrum antimicrobial agent sodium hypochlorite.
- Anasept® is a very pure, completely colorless, isotonic, tissue compatible solution.
- Anasept® is stable for 24 months at room temperature and is free of necrotizing chemicals such as sodium hydroxide, borates or carbonates found in other antiseptic products.
- Anasept will not cause those unsightly brown Povidone iodine stains.
- Dirt, debris and foreign materials are mechanically removed by the action of the fluid (Wound Cleanser) moving across the wound bed or application site.
- Anasept Antimicrobial Skin and Wound Cleanser contains a 0.057% broad-spectrum antimicrobial agent sodium hypochlorite.
It inhibits the growth of bacteria such as Staphlyococcus aureus, Psuedomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Proteus mirabilis, Serratia marcescens, Clostridium difficile, including antibiotic resistant Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), Carbapenem Resistant E.coli (CRE) and Acinetobacter baumannii, that are commonly found in wound bed as well as fungi such as Candida albicans and Aspergillus niger.
- PROFESSIONAL USE
- Anasept® Antimicrobial Skin and Wound Cleanser is intended for use under the supervision of a healthcare professional for the cleansing of foreign materials including micro-organisms from wounds such as stage I-IV pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, post surgical wounds, first and second degree burns, grafted and donor sites.
- OTC USE
- Anasept® Antimicrobial Skin & Wound Cleanser is intended for OTC use for mechanical cleansing & removal of dirt, debris & foreign material from skin abrasions, lacerations, minor irritations, cuts, exit sites & intact skin.
We offer free shipping on orders over $500. Free shipping cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts we are currently running. Free shipping promotion is valid for the continental USA only. Handpieces, Heavyweight items and equipments are excluded from this promotion.
Most of the items in our inventory have only $7.65 shipping fee. We do not have a minimum order limit as well. We primarily do ship via FedEx 2Day services as mail service unless item size, volume, and quantity require another shipping way.
We do not ship on weekends and holidays. Expedition of your order and changing your preferred shipping options are available, please contact us for these kind of requests.
Import duties, taxes, and charges (typically collected upon delivery or pickup) are the buyer's responsibility and are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be.
Most of the items in our inventory have only $11.95 shipping fee for a single order. However, international shipment rates are subject to change according to country, distance and weight. This fee might be lower or higher and you will be notified by email with a shipping cost after you have submitted your online order. You can request a shipping fee before placing your order and it is available to make combine shipping and quantity discount. Please contact us for an international shipping quote.
We primarily work with USPS international mail services and the expected delivery time is 6-10 business day average depending on the country.
We do not ship on weekends and holidays. Expedition of your order and changing your preferred shipping options are available; please contact us for these kind of requests.